Tongue twisters are a fun and useful way to improve pronunciation and speaking fluency. They’re not only for children but are also used by people such as public speakers, politicians, and even actors and actresses who want to sound clear when speaking. Here are some popular tongue twisters. Say them as quickly as you can without making mistakes! You can also try to find more online to improve your pronunciation and fluency.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Betty Botter bought some butter
But she said the butter’s bitter
If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter
But a bit of better butter will make my batter better
So ‘twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood
As a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood
- She sells seashells by the seashore
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop
- Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
- Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
- I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late
- You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York
- I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen
- If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
- I thought I thought of thinking of thanking you
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch
- Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear
- Eddie edited it
- Willie’s really weary
- A big black bear sat on a big black rug
- Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks
- He threw three free throws
- Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely
- So, this is the sushi chef
- Four fine fresh fish for you
- Wayne went to wales to watch walruses
- Six sticky skeletons (x3)
- Which witch is which? (x3)
- Snap crackle pop (x3)
- Flash message (x3)
- Red Buick, blue Buick (x3)
- Red lorry, yellow lorry (x3)
- Thin sticks, thick bricks (x3)
- Stupid superstition (x3)
- Eleven benevolent elephants (x3)
- Two tried and true tridents (x3)
- Rolling red wagons (x3)
- Black back bat (x3)
- She sees cheese (x3)
- Truly rural (x3)
- Good blood, bad blood (x3)
- Pre-shrunk silk shirts (x3)
- Ed had edited it. (x3)
- We surely shall see the sun shine soon
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread
- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit
- A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk
- Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better
舌回しは、発音と流さを向上させる楽しくて便利な方法です。 子供向けだけでなく、講演者、政治家、さらには話しているときに明瞭に響きたい俳優や女優などの人々にも使用されています。 以下は、人気のあるツイスターです。 間違えることなく、できるだけ早くそれらを言います！ また、オンラインをもっと見つけて発音と流fluさを向上させることもできます。